Tuesday 6 January 2009

Just ticking over...

I'm just ticking over until my first fill on Wednesday 28th January, doing my best to diet in the ordinary way, but finding it difficult, I must admit. The truth is I recovered from the op disgustingly quickly, and have been eating almost normally, though certainly a good third less than usual because of slight discomfort, and that's keeping me from going up. As my weight starts to go down I'll figure out how to keep a chart on view.
.
What I would have liked in due course is to have pictures down the left side of the screen, but that's outside the limits of the blog, and as yet I haven't worked out how to broaden it.... It's fun working it out, as you can see from the odds and sods I've been adding. Can't compete with Tracey for gadgets though... None of the pictures are mine (except the one of me of course) - they come courtesy of Google images.
.
My main wound still hasn't healed, and I consulted with the hospital today, who have advised me to get it checked, so I'm going to my local surgery tomorrow.
.
Nola and her seagull have been making me laugh today - and come to think of it, the seagull if any is the greediest bird around, not one to set a good example! As Zena implies in her comment, here they're considered a pest in coastal resorts, and it can be an entertaining pastime just to watch them pinching tourists' food. It's probably no different in Australia...
.
I'll just stop waffling and go to bed, shall I? It's 7C below zero outside, hooray for electric blankets...
.
Nighty night.
-oOo-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...